Published by FirstyNews
Boydell & Brewer launches
We also went live in May with a responsive, multi-currency eCommerce website for the renowned scholarly publisher, Boydell & Brewer, targeting both the academic community and the general reader with their diverse list.
Notable highlights of the new print and eBook site include:
- Customisable content on imprint pages for almost 60 imprints
- Easy admin creation of landing pages for groups of titles with copy and images
- Browsing and filtering titles by format, imprint, series and subject
- Single product page listing all formats available, built directly from ONIX
- Inspection copy request form and ‘Recommend to librarian’ pages
- Multiple newsletter signup options
The collaboration with the Boydell team has been a thoroughly rewarding and enriching experience, and we’re extremely proud to provide the platform for such a wealth of content, covering so many academic disciplines.